Bhola: Two minor siblings died from electrocution at Pangashia in Lalmohan upazila on Monday.
The deceased were identified as Al-Amin, 6, and Siam, 4, sons of Mizan Khandaker of the village.
Mir Khairul Kabir, officer-in-charge of Lalmohan Police Station, said the two brothers came in contact with a snapped electric wire around 8am while playing with it at their courtyard, leaving them dead on the spot.
Zahir, 26, and Ibrahim, 16, of the village were also injured when they tried to save the children, said the OC.
They were taken to a local hospital.
2 minor siblings electrocuted