Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

AROUND THE COUNTRY

Woman, son burn hurt in Narayanganj fire

A Correspondent:

Narayanganj: A woman and her son sustained burn injuries after a fire broke out in their house from gas leakage at the Nitaiganj Mollapara area in Narayanganj’s Sadar upazila on Saturday.
The injured were identified as Sima Begum (50) and her son Roman (25).
According to family sources, the fire broke out in the house around 6:00 am when Sima tried to light the stove in the kitchen of the house, leaving them injured.
Sima Begum has 60 burn injuries on her body, and Roman suffered 14% burn injuries, said Dr Md Tariqul Islam, resident doctor at the Sheikh Hasina National Institute of Burn and Plastic Surgery.
Sima’s condition is critical, he added.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

FRONTPAGE

Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora.

Business

Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat.

FRONTPAGE

Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum.

Finance

Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora.

Copyright © 2023 The Good Morning. All Rights Reserved.
Editor and Publisher: Enayet Hossain Khan
70, Pioneer Road, Kakrail, Dhaka- 1000, Bangladesh.
Phone: +88-01711424112, +88-01847255828
Email: dailygoodmorning@yahoo.com, thegoodmorningbd@gmail.com
Designed & Maintained By TECHIENET SOFTWARE ltd.