Thursday, Jun 29th

Last update03:50:20 PM GMT

You are here::

3 electrocuted in Jhenaidah

E-mail Print PDF

A Correspondent
Jhenaidah: Three people died from electrocution in separate places in Harinakundu and Sadar upazilas on Saturday.
The deceased were identified as Bulu Biswas, son of Chanar Uddin Biswas of Ramnagar village of Harinakundu upazila, Sujon Hossain, son of Rojob Ali Mondol of Bhutiargati village and Abul Kashem, son of Amod Ali of Hudaputia village of sadar upazila.
Golam Mostofa, chairman of Chandpur union of Harinakundu upazila, said Bulu was electrocuted while working in his cowshed in the morning.
Emdadul Hoque Sheikh, officer- in charge of sadar police station, said Sujon got electrocuted when he turned on an electric switch at noon.
Kashem, who got electrocuted while working at his house, was rushed to Sadar Hospital where doctors declared him dead, said the OC.